O.k. I was tagged by Heidi, a request for 6 unique/quirky things about me, so here I go....
1- One thing that is unique about me is I have a birthmark on the back of my leg that somewhat resembles, what some might think, is a Hickie. I know, crazy, but look on snopes.com it is true. Just kidding (about snopes). It has caused me some grief over the years, but it is definately unique to me.
2- I have a lot of things that are quirky, like Heidi, I need something to run my fingers along to fall asleep. Not a pillow case, but my husbands thick curly black hair. In fact, he has been gone since Wed. & I can't wait to curl up next to him tonight & run my fingers through his hair. (I know QUIRKY)
3- Another unique thing is I grew up as an Army brat. Born in Idaho, moved to Thailand when I was 2, lived in California for 4 years, moved to Hawaii when I was 8, moved to Arizona at 12.
4- I can be real competitve, as some of the Young Women know in our ward, I like to win! I don't know if that is quirky or unique, whatever your opinion is.
5- I love my dog Nixon, he is asleep on my lap as I am typing. My kids think it is very Quirky, (they are jealous). I think that my love for him is kind of crazy, because I really really wanted to have more kids, but I had to have a partial hysterectomy after C.J. was born, so he is like my last baby. Quirky!
6- I am a horrible cook!!! I, like Heidi, would much rather help with kids than bring in a meal for someone. This story some of you know: I tried to grill chicken one night to surprise my family. I thought, I can do this. I turned on the grill, left it for about 10 min. to warm up. I came outside to check on it & it wasn't warm, so I opened the lid & remembered I had forgotten to push the ignitor. Yep, you guessed it poof!! I pushed the button & puff the magic dragon opened up on me & my face. I was very lucky, I lost some hair & part of my left eyebrow. It was definately scary, but stinkin hillarious afterwards.
So there you go.
I tag, Vonda, Angie, Amy, Jenn H, Pam, Tami & Alyssa.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Aw man! I made it my rule to only do the tags that people actually name my name to do. I've seen this one on many blogs and was happy not to see my name cuz now I have to think!! Thanks Terri!
By the way...WAY awesome picture of your family up in the blog title!!
You ARE quirky, girl. We gotta get you to a doctor! I accept your blog challenge and will reviel my quirks ASAHP.
You are so cute, even with your WEIRD birthmark. I always have wondered why Val likes to kiss the back of your knee so much??? Thanks for tagging me...I feel very special. I hope to make up some very interesting things about myself.
By the way, stay tuned for a sizzling post where 10 Bunco chicks shake it!:)
Love that picture of your family up top!
You turkey, I always pretend when people tag Jen it isn't me. Thanks for adding the H., now how can I pretend it isn't me. Loved to know the fun things about you, you are awesome!
Post a Comment