
The girls went on their first "double date" today. Just kidding. Well, they took the Germaine boys to see a movie. It was really cute, the boys came & picked them up & Natalie & I dropped everyone off at the theater. They went & saw the movie called "Dolphin Tale." After the movie they went to Rubio's for lunch. The girls said they had a good time.

Ceejay & Jackson Germaine--

Awe look how cute Kenzie's date is. We just love these two boys. They are so cute!!! Crew is such a handsome boy & he is always asking me "where is matenzie."
We are lucky to have the Germaine's as neighbors & I can't wait till baby boy #3 is born. He will be here the end of December. I will probably have to be down there every day to hold the baby so she can take care of her other duties-- ha ha.
1 comment:
Yes! You will be my live-in Nanny! I hope that is ok! The boys had a blast! It was so nice of Matenzie to think of them!! I hope there are more double dates to come! We love having you as neighbors as well!! xoxox
Post a Comment