About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Monday, October 10, 2011

Road trip to Colorado

This is our windshield going thru Heber AZ-- those are not raindrops-- they are snowflakes.
Nice huh. What a nice surprise for the people up north to get some snow in the beginning of October. We are headed up to Colorado to see my parents & to celebrate my Mother's 75th birthday which was Oct 4th.
This is a rare photo op for the girls because Nixon will only get in the back seat if I am in the back seat. But Kenz coaxed him back there with her soft blanket. He didn't stay back there very long.
This is through New Mexico- even though it is the "flat" part of the drive- it sure is beautiful with the rocks just out in the middle of nowhere.
Here we go into Colorado -- I think the first town we came into that we got snowed on was either Delores or Rico. But, we were snowed on for a good while. So I got some amazing photos. (well not really-- but I love the snow-- from the inside of the truck--LOL)

How beautiful are these tree's lightly dusted with snow?

This little town was so cute, with the lake & the snow on the ground. I love it--- but not enough to move here---- Sorry JOLENE.

No comments: