About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sugar Plums Boutique Nov 10, 11 & 12th

I participated in this boutique last year & it is located in the Circle G off of Higley & Elliot. There were some amazing vendors there--- Please come & check it out, I would greatly appreciate it. I have some fun new teacher gifts this year, little chalkboards that are 6" x 8", they are magnetic as well. Super cute & only $12.00. I also have some fun new items this year. Just look for my business cards or a sign that says Xpressions --
I will have my baby gown's and onesie's their too.

No comments: