About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Friends, Birthdays & treats.

Me, Natalie Germaine & LeeAnn Basha-- celebrating my bday (I know it was earlier this month) at Rumbi's. The problem with my birthday and Chandler schools -- we celebrate fall break for 2 weeks, which is good & bad-- basically no one can go to lunch because they all have to get sitters-- now if you have older kids- than it's good cuz you just go- and leave the older kid's in charge-- but Natalie & Ana couldn't do that. So, that is why we went to lunch this last week after the kid's went back to school. I don't mind-- of course, I would love to have an excuse to see these gals every day of the week.
Stacey Wheeler, Sarahanne Lawson & Anna Varney
These were our desserts from A.J.'s that Ms. LeeAnn treated us all to. Thanks Lee-- Luv your gutts!!! (her fav saying) They were so yummy, it was such a good idea to go there and for us to each pick something and we all shared. yum yum yum!!!

I am so lucky to have the circle of friends that I have-- for so MANY different reasons!!!! We had such a great time getting caught up this day. It has been a while since we have been together & I know that especially for Lee it was good for us to get together. We miss having her around & I know that since her sister passed last month it has been so hard for her & I want her to know how much I truly LOVE her and am grateful to her for her friendship. Especially for her example- what a true disciple of Christ she is, her son Dalton is serving in Poland and her family is a KEY reason our son Val is serving a mission right now. Dalton was a great friend to Val & I am so happy that they became such good friends. He spent a lot of time over at their home before he decided to go & I know that her boys that are return missionaries and Dalton preparing to go helped Val jump start his decision to get ready to go & I am ETERNALLY grateful for their family.

Thanks Natalie (other wheeler) for putting the day together!

1 comment:

natalieandherboys said...

FUN DAY!!! Ditto on everything you said about LeAnn! Love your guts too! Thanks for being my friend!!