About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Time to Party Mom!!!

My FAVORITE sister. (my only :) I do love my sister Jolene- she does carry a big burden, not only taking care of her family-- she is taking care of my parents. She is the best. I don't know what any of us kid's would do without Jolene or James-- they both do a lot for our parents.
Rivers--- look how stinkin' cute he is!!!
Here is the birthday girl!!!
Here is Val, a really close up of Val. Kenzie was in charge of the "pics". Cute huh?
Here is mom's book I made for people to sign. It had a lot of old photo's of her growing up. It was fun to see her when she was little, because Ava (rachel's baby) & Rachel, C.J. & I look a lot like my mother.
What a beautiful daughter Kenzie is, and look I am taller than she is. LOL. Really I have heels on and she has flats. She passed me up I think about 4 years ago, the only way I can be taller than her is to wear heels. Grandma & Grandpa asked Kenz to take pictures of the party, so she kept pretty busy- snapping photo's all night. I don't think she minded though because she got to use her Grandpa's real expensive camera-- she has been dropping hints ever since- that she NEEDS a new camera.I like the photo of my baby girl and I. She is at that age, where she doesn't mind getting her picture taken- I have to take advantage of that.
This is my niece Nicole- notice Carinna walking by the camera. There was another photo of Nicki & I taken, but I wanted to put this one on my blog because I actually think the look on C.J's face is kind of funny.There is Baby Ava-- who I forgot to tell everyone a few weeks ago- was modeling one of my onesie's in Norwood, CO and she was spotted by KATIE HOLMES & TOM CRUISE and katie asked my niece Rachel--- "where did you get that outfit.?" my niece replied-- "my aunt makes them." So Katie asked, "is she local?" no, Rachel said, she lives in Phoenix.
Bummer, she didn't have her cell phone with my phone number to give her-- huh????
Look how sweet my two great nephew's are patiently waiting for cake-- (yes- I am old & am a Great Aunt) River's is on the left & Jimmy is on the right.
Carinna absolutely adore's her grandma. I wish that I had the relationship with my grandma at her age-- that she does with my mom. I am very jealous. I think she tells my mom more than she tells me. boo hoo
I love this picture of my parents!!!! look how happy they are!!!Here is the gang! Jolene's family, my family, part of Russ's family & James & Grayson--- Mom & Dad. I wish Dallas & Shelby could have been here & of course the rest of the Hoffman family--
It was fun celebrating mom's 75th birthday!
She had some amazing things said about her & written in her book.
We all love you Eleanor Mae Hoffman!!

No comments: