About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to me- 29 again!

Here are the girls & I at the nail place- treating ourselves to a little "birthday" pedicure. Wait-- it's just MY birthday? What the? HA HA-- I wanted to spend the day with my girls today- Val told me I needed a pedicure-- so I thought it would be fun to go together- so I treated them to a pedicure. It was fun!! A good start to a great day!
My sweet honey-- always spoils me on my birthday! He met the girls & I earlier at Dana Park to give me part of my gift which was a gift card to Anthropologie, which is one of my favorite stores. So the girls & I went there to do a little shopping before we headed back to the house to get ready for dinner at Cheesecake Factory. YUMMY



A little family photo op! I love my sweet family!!
Banana Creme cheesecake--- yummy! This cheesecake was so good. I was going to order chocolate cake-- so glad I didn't --my sweet honey- suggested this & I took his suggestion & it was awesome!!
I guess if you HAVE to celebrate your birthday- you might as well do it right. I had a great day with my family-- We are on our way to Colorado in the morning to go celebrate my mom's 75th birthday which actually happened on Tuesday the 4th.

1 comment:

anna said...

Happy birthday!! When are we going to celebrate?! Miss ya!