Nicole, Milena, Lori & me-- this month we went to the temple on the 5th. Madeline's birthday (Nicole's daughter's) is today. Mine is tomorrow & Lori & Milena's bday are on the 18th. We have a busy bday month for October. We went to Mango's after the temple for lunch. It was very yummy. I am very blessed to have such an amazing circle of friends. Especially because, if I want to go to the temple-- I know I will never have to go alone.we went to the temple this week and out to Sweet Cakes in Mesa. YUMMMY sweet cakes- love to eat there. I stopped in at the visitors center to see if Val's bishop's daughter from his mission in Nicaragua had arrived yet-- she is going to be serving her mission here in the Mesa Temple visitor's center. They told me she is having problem's with her visa & won't be here until November now.





2 comments:
Natalie is going to kill you for posting this picture! ;)
It's o.k. I will take the risk. :)
Post a Comment